We introduce you to your new home, show you how it works and how to make it safer and more enjoyable.
Residential and Commercial
- Termite, Radon, Well and Septic
- Water Quality
- New Construction
- Sequence Inspections – Back – Footings
- Rough Framing – Roof – Mechanical – Insulation
- Final Inspection – Warranty Inspection
What we will do for you:
- We walk the entire roof, checking for leaks, quality, needed repairs and expected life.
- We crawl through the attic checking the insulation, ventilation and structure.
- We check the furnace for proper function, carbon monoxide leaks, and heat exchanger condition.
- We check the electrical system for safety and adequacy.
- We check the plumbing system for leaks, pressure and function.
- We check the condition of all windows and doors.
- We inspect the gutters and yard for proper drainage.
- We check the walks and driveway for safety and condition.
- We check the fireplace, flues, and chimneys for safety and function.
- We check the foundation for cracks and moisture.
Why you should work with us:
- We can help you make educated decisions about one of your largest purchases
- We work on the buyers behalf only
- Our firm has provided well over 4000 inspections since 1968
- We are ASHI certified
- You will receive a full report about your house in a timely fashion
- During and after the inspection we will show you what we are finding and help you to understand what we see.
- Our customers recommend us to their friends and family!
Serving home buyers in Washtenaw County, Livingston County, Northern Lenawee County, Western Wayne County in these communities: Ann Arbor, Belleville, Brighton, Canton, Chelsea, Clinton, Dexter, Manchester, Northville, Pinkney, Plymouth, Romulus, Saline, Tecumseh, Whitmore Lake, Van Buren, Ypsilanti